We are no longer accepting any review requests for the foreseeable future. We do appreciate your interest, however, and wish you the best of luck.
– Heather & I read almost exclusively paranormal, fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, and some contemporary all within the YA genre. Once in awhile, we will also review NA, but that is pretty rare. Bottom line: if your book is not YA, we most likely won’t review it.
– We do not accept compensation in exchange for a review.
– You do not need to be an author or publisher to request a review. If you, as a reader, have a book you’d like to get my thoughts on, we will consider your recommendation.
– We do read and review indie/self published books.
– We endeavor to review each book honestly, but courteously. Reviews are subjective, because we believe all art is inherently subjective, so we do include personal opinions and feelings our reviews, as we believe readers are interested in the reading experience in addition to the more technical aspects of storytelling.
– As much as Heather & I love books, we are wives and moms first so please understand if we have to turn down your review request due to time constraints. Please contact us at the email listed above about reviewing your book before sending it.
– Book formats that are accepted for review: hard copy & Kindle.
Any questions? Just shoot us an email!