Well, I’ll tell you…here’s what’s currently going on at Refracted Light!
1. A Bookish Little Christmas. Starting December 18th, I will be running 7 days of giveaways. Yes, SEVEN DAYS. I’ve been collecting a bunch of really cool reads since the summer for you guys and have a bunch of really cool YA book prize packs for you guys to win. Because I have a stack of actual physical books, many of the giveaways will be US/CAN only because of the staggering shipping costs, and my rapidly emptying wallet. But never fear, I will have a few opportunities for my wonderful international followers as well. The giveaways start SUNDAY, and each giveaway will last a period of 48 hours! So make sure you check in next week for the opportunity to win some fantastic prizes…!!! Ooo…. I’m so EXCITED!
2. The December New Release Giveaway Hop. It starts TOMORROW. So stop by starting tomorrow to win a super cool December release!
3. The Lost Magic series. I’m giving away Amber Frost and Silver Dew, the first two books in the series, in ebook format. The Lost Magic is a series you definitely don’t want to miss out on… so check it out and enter HERE.
4. The Official Wander Dust Blog Tour. Michelle Warren and Wander Dust will be here on December 17th to talk about her experiences with Indie publishing and visual marketing. Michelle has also offered up a fantastic Wander Dust prize pack that maybe, just maybe, will be kicking off the Bookish Little Christmas Giveaway… <wink wink>
5. The Official Callum & Harper Blog Tour. The amazing, incomparable and ever-clever Fisher Amelie will be visiting Refracted Light to promote her new novel, Callum & Harper, on Monday December 19th! Callum & Harper releases on December 24th.
6. Outlander Chronicles: Phoenix. A fascinating post-apocalyptic novel with religious overtones, Outlander Chronicles: Phoenix is my dad’s first novel. I’m looking for a few people who would be willing to review the book and post their reviews on at least two different internet book venues. A review copy would be provided, however, hard copies are limited. Please check HERE for more information:
7. The 1,000 Follower Giveaway. The giveaway is open until the 19th. Remember you can enter once per day by tweeting about the giveaway!
8. YA Indie Carnival. The Carnival is about to wrap up for 2011, but we will be back in January. Thank you to everyone who’s participated in the carnival and for your support of our authors and bloggers! Check back this Friday to enter our Secret Santa Giveaway to win awesome Indie ebook prizes!
9. Winners. I know I owe you all some winner’s posts, so I promise to do that very soon!