Welcome to BlogFest 2011!!!
Hosted by A Journey of Books
For this blog run, I am giving away ONE (1) of the following books to ONE (1) lucky winner! I was trying to come up with something awesome for the giveaway and I thought, “Hey! What’s more awesome than a selection from a list of the MOST AWESOME BOOKS OF ALL TIME?” Not that I am biased or anything <wink wink> but these are some of my all-time, most-loved reads:
Click links to read the Goodreads blurbs and reviews…
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
Die For Me by Amy Plum
Filter by Gwenn Wright
The Greyfriar by Clay & Susan Griffith
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
Jessica’s Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
– Contest is open until 11:59pm on July 17, 2011
– Entrants must follow my blog via GFC
– Entrants must be at least 16 years old
– All standard contest rules apply, unless stated otherwise in this post
– Because of the availability of some of the books, this giveaway is open to residents of the US and Canada ONLY. Sorry!
– The winner will receive the book of their choice from the list above in paperback format, unless the books are available in hardcover only (i.e. Die For Me)
– Please fill out the form to enter
FILL OUT THE FORM HERE (CLOSED)
And make sure you visit the next FIVE blogs in the Hop:
If you use the link you get extra chances to win fun prizes. Each blog that you track as having visited earns you another entry into a special giveaway!
Remember to sign up for the July New Release Giveaway Hop as well!
Happy Reading & Good Luck!