Miss R.’s next Middle Grade Monday book is…
Title: Ghosts Don’t Eat Potato Chips
Author: Debbie Dadey and Marcia Thornton Jones
Series: Bailey School Kids (Book #5)
Published: September 1, 1992 by Scholastic
Format: 80 pages; Paperback; Ebook
Miss R.’s Rating:
- What was the book about (without giving away what happens)?
The book is about: One of the main characters saw a ghost in windows of Great-Aunt Mathilda’s house. Of the main characters two are boys and two are girls. Great-Aunt Mathilda gets sick and has to go to the hospital but has no money. But the ghost does. Read the amazing book to find out what happens next.
- Did you enjoy this story? Why?
I liked this story because it was a mystery.
- Was there a particular character that you liked the most?
I liked all four of the main characters.
- Was there anything about the story that you didn’t like or that confused you?
I didn’t like when Eddie’s Great-Aunt Mathilda was being mean in the book.
- Did you learn anything from this book? Was there a moral to this story?
I learned that a great-aunt is a sister of one of your grandparents.
- Did you like the way the book ended?
- Do you like the cover?
- Would you recommend this book to your friends?
I recommend this book to people who like ghost stories or mysteries.
- Draw a picture of something from the book, that does not reveal the ending.
* custom pony created via generalzoi’s Pony Creator