Miss R.’s next Middle Grade Monday book is…
Title: Amber Brown Wants Extra Credit
Series: Amber Brown (Book #4)
Author: Paula Danziger
Published: March 13, 2008 by Penguin (1996)
Format: 120 pages; Paperback; Ebook
Website: Wikipedia (Paula Danziger)
Miss R.’s Rating:
- What was the book about (without giving away what happens)?
The book is about a girl who meets her mom’s boyfriend. (The girl’s parents are divorced.) And she has to do a brownie project for school for extra credit.
- Did you enjoy this story? Why?
I enjoyed this story because I like the Amber Brown series. I don’t know why. I just like it.
Oh! And I liked when Howie does funny things with his sister’s Barbies. Like when he sticks Barbie in his sister’s lunch box. Lunch Meat Barbie!
- Was there a particular character that you liked the most?
I love Amber Brown because she’s funny and is a good friend.
- Which character did you like the least?
There was no character that I liked the least.
- Was there anything about the story that you didn’t like or that confused you?
There was nothing about the story that confused me.
- Did you learn anything from this book? Was there a moral to this story?
I learned that there are a lot of kinds of brownies. Like brownies with gummy worms, candy corn, M&Ms and tuna fish.
- Did you like the way the book ended?
Yes. It made me happy.
- Do you like the cover?
Yes. I love the picture and the colors.
- Would you recommend this book to your friends?
I recommend this book to people who love Amber Brown and brownies.
- Draw a picture of something from the book, that does not reveal the ending.
* custom pony created via generalzoi’s Pony Creator