Today’s Middle Grade reader:
* custom pony created via generalzoi’s Pony Creator
Miss R.’s next Middle Grade Monday book is…
Title: Fluttershy and the Fine Furry Friends Fair
Series: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (Book #6)
Author: G. M. Berrow
Published: January 6, 2015 by LBBYR
Format: 144 pages; Paperback; Ebook
Miss R.’s Rating:
- What was the book about (without giving away what happens)?
The book is about a pony and her bunny. The bunny wants to be amazing. Will his dreams come true?
- Did you enjoy this story? Why?
I liked this story, because Fluttershy has to compete in a competition.
- Was there a particular character that you liked the most?
I love Fluttershy. She is so kind and pretty.
- Which character did you like the least?
I liked all of the characters.
- Was there anything about the story that you didn’t like or that confused you?
The part I didn’t like was Flim and Flam not letting Angel bunny in the bunny (and frog) show.
- Did you learn anything from this book? Was there a moral to this story?
The moral is when you are worried about a competition, that doesn’t mean you can’t have fun.
- Did you like the way the book ended?
- Do you like the cover?
Yes. The cover is pretty and shiny.
- Would you recommend this book to your friends?
I recommend this book to people who love ponies.
- Draw a picture of something from the book, that does not reveal the ending.